I’m Miss Jana Schlosser, and welcome to my blog and education portfolio. Here you can find all sorts of cool teaching things and learn about me as an educator. I have included things such as experiences, lesson plans, lesson materials, ideas, reference materials and my own thoughts. Explore, enjoy & learn something new, because it is always a great day to learn something new. 🙂
Here are some interesting facts about me based on the photos below:
- I am a caffeine dependent life form.
- I love travelling and going on new adventures.
- The Toronto Blue Jays are my favourite sports team.
- I have been a Type 1 Diabetic since 2010.
- I grew up on Treaty 6 land and now live on Treaty 4 land.
- Paris is my favourite city and I want to go back soon.
- Puppies are the best things to ever exist.
- I have a very loving & supporting family.
- I grew up on a farm outside Cudworth, Saskatchewan and am a prairie girl.
- I am very active and love trying new fitness trends.
- My boyfriend, Travis is also a teacher.
- The lake is my favourite place on Earth.
- Being happy to me in the most important.
- I love being creative.
- I have an outgoing personality, love to laugh and make people laugh.
“A good education can change anyone, but a good teacher can change everything”